Our story

I am in love with cakes, cookies, and all kinds of desserts since I was very young. Having a Mom who is a passionate baker at home, I found myself surrounded by classic cakes such as bolu lapis surabaya, bolu marmer, bolu lapis legit, chiffon and many more, many days of my childhood life.

My baking passion and journey started one fine day when I was sneaking around in my godma's house trying to look for her baking recipes, and maybe, just maybe, bring the recipes back home for my own collection :)
Never did I know that on that day, my godma had the same idea of “stealing” my heart and made me fall in love with the love she has for baking. 

Being one of the best cookies baker in my hometown, I was honored when she told me that she will teach all she knows about baking to me and, of course encouraged me to start my own baking business in the future. The rest of the story is history, I fell in love with baking and cakes and cookies all over again.

Having them as my mentors has been a blessing but being far from my hometown where they are, and the fact that I am in this big city of Jakarta, has made me realized that I have to induce my skills and passion through learning from other means. So here I am, a proud self-taught passionate baker, who has been so ever thankful that my everyday tutors are global people I met from Google, YouTube, blogs and books.

It started in December 2013 when I baked my first Christmas sugar-coated cookies for my daughter at her school. My simple decorated cookies gain many interest in school and for the next year many have asked how to order my cookies! My husband, @motomakan, saw the opportunity to channel my passion and bless many by letting them taste my love for baking. Cookies and maybe cakes, birthday cakes and all kinds of cakes!

In January 2014 we started ivenoven, with him as the most influential person in ivenoven, not only by taking beautiful pictures of all the cakes and cookies, but he also helps me in all areas that he possibly could to make ivenoven grow, even in those trial & error times of establishing hundreds of recipes, through the fluffy cakes and the “bantet” cakes. We went through hard times together and we treasure even more good times together, supporting each other in every situation.

Zoe and Zo, my kids, have been my source of inspiration and also a great support to me at home. Not mentioning them as my best and most critical taster for all my cookies and cakes. The name @zoezobake, my cookies and cake baking line, has their name engraved in it.

Like a snowball rolling, ivenoven becomes bigger and everyday is a reminder to myself that ivenoven is an artisan line, not mass production, each cake has to be unique, personalized and thought of individually. Just like each of my clients are unique and special.

Ivenoven only uses premium ingredients purchased locally or internationally so as not to compromise the quality and taste of each cakes and cookies I bake. I don't use TBM, SP, Ovalet. Every stroke and every batter is made to perfection and baked with love.

I'm so glad to have met a lot of customers who become my new friends, not just from Jakarta, but also from other city and overseas. I am ever so thankful for their trust and I'm more than willing to bake extra time for them :)

Now, I'm blessed with 18 awesome and talented female bakers. They are pastry chefs graduated from Australia, Philippines, Taiwan and of course from Indonesia. Together, we bake for Ivenoven, Zoezobake.

I do not have a shop but I'm happy to be an artisan home baker at my own little house in Lippo Karawaci.



Thank you for Order – Enjoy – Repeat

Instagram